Monday 12 June 2017

Adventure 39 - Guest post by The Giant Baby: My first trail walk

Where: Ellis Brook Valley            
When: April 2017
Adventure Companions: Mr and Mrs MAP, Mini Monkey, some Hike it Baby friends and Velcro Dog


I’m so excited! Mum picked a really nice trail for me to walk today. I started off in the Tula but there was no way I was going to sleep today. We stopped for some early snacks. We sat next to the path and had mandarin and biscuits. That was very tasty. Mum thought I’d like to go back into the Tula after snack time was done. She was wrong. After a few attempts, I made my opinion known and she let me walk.

The trail was so much fun. Not many rocks to fall over and trees one either side to help know which way to go. At one point, everyone else was going the wrong way. There was lots of discussion until finally we were all going the same way (my way, I think).   

On the way back down, we took the road route. Mini Monkey fell on his face so the mums and dads decided all of us had to be carried until the car because they said we were tired. I didn’t like that one bit. I wasn’t tired. I could have kept walking all day. Then we had more snacks on the table at the end so I guess it was ok. Cheese is yummy.

Opening hours: 8am-5pm daily

Cost: Free 

No comments:

Post a Comment